Wednesday, March 11, 2009

5 months old!!!

Each month, I say the exact same thing to myself. "Where has the time gone!!!" I mean, seriously, the last 5 months have passed in the blink of an eye. Audrey weighed in this morning at 13lbs 4oz and is 25 1/4 inches long.


It was a lot easier to just write on the picture

Not really liking the sign I made
but much like everything else in sight, it went straight in her mouth!


This kid wants to crawl so bad!

Mastering the "tripod" sit


Whoops! Not quite yet! Don't worry, no babies were harmed during this shot :)

Now it's time to feed myself...


and then off to dreamland


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

It's really not fair to other babies in the world for Audrey to be this cute!

Well done on the site Amanda!!!

Happy 5 month baby A!