Tuesday, August 11, 2009

10 Months!

It's the 11th & Audrey is another month older! I'm sure you can guess how I'm feeling, so let's just get to the pictures!!!

It is getting increasingly harder to take a picture of Audrey in the green chair. Here's a little glimpse into how our photo shoot went this morning and what I can only imagine was going on in Audrey's head...

"This sign has no chance, haven't you learned that yet mom?"

"Alright, time to make my escape"


"Oh, wait! Who is that gorgeous baby???"

"Let me see if I can get a closer look"
(the monkey child was safe)

"Hey thanks mom for getting me my teddy in hopes of getting a smile out of me..."

"...but I think I'll just take a little snooze right here"

"Give it back to meeeeeee"

"Oh hi Hays! Did you really think an outfit change would make this any easier"

"Well, how about a little kissy face?"

"Here!! Here's your smile!! Happy 10 months to me!!!"

1 comment:

MomMom said...

You have to admit the kid is hilarious. Love your captions.